EFG Elbe Fetthandel is a competent supplier
of many different raw materials for the animal feed industry
As global demand for meat, fish and dairy grows, the demand for animal feed does, too. The demand for vegetable and animal protein meals for use in animal feed has increased, and this trend is likely to continue over the coming decade. In EU feeding of processed animal by-products (PAPs) is still banned for farm animals but since a couple of years the door for use at least in aqua culture feed is open again.
EFG Elbe Fetthandel supplies many different types of fat powder, both to the animal feed industry and to the home mixing farmer. Some of the dry fats function purely as energy source while others have additional useful properties such as rumen stability or supplying the animal with omega-3 fatty acids.
We are able to provide a dry fat of the latest generation in its original form as a tryglyceride. It is characterized by very good palatability and digestibility as well as an agreeable small and is very easily absorbed and utilized by both ruminants and monogastric animals. The advantageous structure of the tiny micro pearls (beads) makes the product free-flowing and well miscible.
With this product we can provide an advanced triglyceride of the latest generation. It has been enriched with 3-5% of lecithin which lends a characteristic yellow colouring and a physiological additional benefit to fat that has been sprayed into well miscible micro pearls. Proven properties, such as very good feed acceptance and digestibility as well as the agreeable smell, are enhanced with the positive effects of lecithin.
With ELBE DF CASO we cater for the classic in dry fats. It is a rumen-protected saponified fat, also known as calcium soap. It is a fat of the first generation and has been found in the rations for high-yielding cows for over 30 years.
Due to its excellent technological and material properties, our dry fat of the latest generation has established itself as a top product in many successful dairy farms. In contrast to rumen-protected saponified fats, this fat is not absorbed in the rumen but only in the small intestine, even under unfavourable acidis conditions. It is therefore referred to as rumen-stable.
- Lecifeed products improve the fine distribution of fats in the digestive tract and increase total fat digestibility. - PhytoLipoGenics products are mixtures of medium chain fatty acids and are highly anti-bacterial and improve the intestinal integrity - Energy Products are high energy, standardised dietary fat products, based on pure vegetable oils and fatty acids.
- Soybean Lecithin - Rapeseed Lecithin
Crude Vegetable Glycerin 80 %
- Corn Gluten Meal - Wheat Gluten Meal - Soya Protein Concentrate - Pea Protein - Potato Protein - Linseed Meal - Groundnut Expeller - HiPro Sunflower Meal
- Soybean Oil – organic or conventional - Sunflower Oil - Rapeseed Oil – organic or conventional - Linseed Oil – organic or conventional - Hempseed Oil – organic or conventional
- Lard - Tallow - Poultry Fat - Bone Fat - Fish Oil - Salmon Oil
- Amino Acids - Zink Oxide - Sodium Bicarbonate - Yeast